All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference.
You can submit :
* Presentation paper: Extended abstract (max 3,000 words) with a description of a study or discussion topic that you would like to present at the Conference
* Poster (max 1,500 words) indicating the main content of the poster/study reported. We very much encourage posters. The Venue will permit a very good series of posters sessions and they can be the opportunity of very intense and intellectually stimulating exchanges. Poster sessions will be given equal time than usual sessions and should not be considered as second category.
All proposals should be made through EasyChair.org
Selection will be made through peer reviewing.
The Committee reserves the right to assign a paper for a poster even if the authors submitted for oral presentation.
We also welcome proposals for specific sessions or special tracks.
IFRIS, the organiser of the conference, is dedicated to open access. All colleagues that submit an abstract, engage also to make their presentations accessible after the conference on the website of the conference.
– Opening of Submissions on Easychair 2018: January 10, 2018
– Closing of Submissions: March 4, 2018
– Announcement of selected papers and posters: April 9, 2018
Local organising committee:
Antoine Schoen, Patricia Laurens, Douglas Robinson, Marc Barbier, Julie Rust, Lynda Silva, Rigas Arvanitis, Philippe Larédo
Scientific committee: to be determined.